Please join the Central California Children’s Institute as they host the Extramural Associates Research Development Award (EARDA) Symposia on Friday, April 10, 2015 from 8am – 4pm! It will be held in Peters Building Room 191.
Dr. Nathaniel Osgood, Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Associate Faculty in the Department of Community Health and Epidemiology and Division of Bioengineering, at the University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK, Canada will be the featured speaker covering the area of “Applying Systems Science to Public Health and Early Intervention”.
Topics at the symposium will include:
- Introduction and motivation for systems science
- Brief overview of Agent Based Modeling (ABM) and System Dynamics (SD)
- Modeling as a learning tool for teams and communities
- Integration with Sensed Data (use of smart phones) as a tool for community learning
- Social network analysis applications to the Neurorelational Framework (NRF)
This forum is open to faculty, students and community members. Please RSVP to Wendy Davis at email@example.com. You may download the flyer and full itinerary below:
Fresno State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please email Wendy in advance of your participation or visit.